My name is Sumit and I am looking for a Sales & Marketing to work for an on-site direct client contract assignment in
New York, NA
I’ve included the job details below and wondering if there would be an interest from your end in this opening.
If you are available and interested and a good fit for the position, then please email me an updated copy of your resume along with the required details at email@example.com
Position Title: Sales & Marketing
Location: New York, NA
Project Role/Task Description:
The Customer Marketing (CMM) will work with business development in managing the sourcing of new customers and expanding current customer relationships through the development of marketing programs, such as awareness, relationship building, reference building and demand generation marketing activities. This position is also responsible for the development and execution of a current customer and channel marketing strategy to support local business development with increased sales volume, retention and account expansion.
Experience in all facets of marketing including online, direct mail, telemarketing, events and web-based, with an ability to incorporate appropriate elements of national marketing programs in assigned geography to achieve desired outcome for the Account Groups.
Reporting to the Sr. , Field and Strategic Account Marketing, this position will work with the Operating Unit executives, business development, and the Microsoft and Accenture alliance marketing teams to develop and execute integrated, regional marketing and communication programs.
The Customer Marketing (CMM) will implement local market awareness, account-based marketing and customer marketing/loyalty programs while integrating national marketing campaign activities into their Account Group marketing plans to support North Americas revenue and profit objectives through new business development and expansion of existing accounts.
The Customer Marketing would ensure alignment of all Marketing activities to geographic Sales objectives, including those executed by other national and corporate Marketing functions.
-Work with Account Group (AG) Sales Managers and execs to assess AG Client accounts, sales objectives, solution and service line priorities to:
- Align and execute Global and Area campaigns to drive maximum impact on pipeline
- Recommend, develop and execute localized campaigns to fill the gaps in pipeline needs
-Coordinate execution of PR/AR specific to the Account Groups in conjunction with North America PR/AR lead
- Oversee customer specific programs (events, campaigns, social media/social business) for long term relationship building and cross-selling
- Support customer evidence process by working with business development to identify new wins, public references, and case studies. Provide guidance and direction to support local programs driving account research, telemarketing, events or other lead generation initiatives
- Manage the OU and Account Group Marketing budget, spend and partner co-funding to maximize campaign ROI
-Provide Alliance Marketing co-ordination and management in to ensure optimum inclusion in Alliance marketing programs and proper use of funds from Accenture and Microsoft specific to the East OU
- Develop and maintain relationships with alliance marketing counterparts in local geographies
-Manage marketing budget and optimize co-operative funding available from Microsoft and Accenture
- Participate in North America (NA) team calls
- Adhere to NA and Global Marketing policies and procedures related, but not limited to Finance, Procurement, Legal, and Brand.
- Tracking of marketing effectiveness lead tracking and impact of marketing campaigns on East OU pipeline contribution & other.
Required Experience & Attributes:
-A highly-motivated individual with an understanding of the consulting services industry and sound business acumen
- Ability to formulate plans and effectively execute against them for results
- Ability to work effectively among various groups of people from executives to technical consultants
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft enterprise technologies and of Accenture and Microsoft cultures and structures
- The ability to work effectively with Accenture and Microsoft is essential as is the ability to communicate with external audiences.
- This person needs to have a minimum of 5 years experience working in Marketing and/or Communications preferably in the IT Services arena.
- A Marketing and/or Business Degree or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
-Strong communication skills to facilitate interaction with Operating Unit and Account Group leadership teams
- Knowledge of marketing processes and disciplines including database management, direct marketing, telemarketing, event marketing to both IT and Line of Business decision maker
- Knowledge and experience in providing strategic marketing guidance and recommendations for an integrated and impactful marketing mix.
- Ability to interact with all levels of customers and prospective customer organization
- Understanding of and experience supporting a sales organization
- Experience implementing marketing and partner marketing campaigns
- High energy and drive to support sales environment
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative insight in to prospects/customers
- Willingness to undertake travel as required approximately 30% within the Account Groups
- Word, Excel, PPT, Project & strong understanding of MS enterprise products
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
-Bachelors degree in Marketing or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years marketing experience.
Please include the following details:-
Desired all inclusive hourly corp-to-corp or W2 rates:
Availability to interview and start: