Job Title : Financial Operations Business Analyst
Location: Framingham, MA.
o Be the business partner and primary financial & analytical support mechanism for Financial Operations function; actively participate in the management of Billing, A/R, and Cash Management
o Define, create, and deliver effective analysis and insights on FinOps activities, and deliver that information to the business using the most effective means – including using the right business intelligence tools. Areas include (but not limited to): AR Aging; Cash management; Revenue recognition; Collections management
o Identify opportunities for improvement. Works closely with management to inspect & improve process; identify bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate and drive continuous process improvement
o Conduct and support Specialized analyses – Customer Profitability, Receivables Quality, Bad Debt Loss ratios, acquisition/conversion/new opportunity analysis, business case development, and investment alternatives
o Develop and maintain key performance indicators & dashboards, proactively monitoring and analyze results of activities, suggest alternative actions, identify opportunities for improvement and driving understanding across the business
o Provide support for executive presentations and/or planning sessions
o Support and manage the development and administration of operating budgets. This includes annual, quarterly & monthly expense planning & control, the creation of annual expense plans and spending variance analysis.
o Manipulation and analysis of large data sets
o Expertise in Business Intelligence tools
Analysis, Business partnering, & Reporting:
o Act as a thought leader representing the Analytics team throughout the organization for all projects under your purview;
o Leverage data and business knowledge to drive improvement;
o Partner with the business to drive results;
o lead the preparation, analysis, and presentation of results;
o Preparation, maintenance, and ownership of dashboards and reporting
o Develop expertise in all data models and tools used to access them
o Support the development & delivery of reporting, providing analysis of results;
o Proactively seek out inefficiencies, study operational activities, and identify areas for improvement and cost savings
• Strong background in Design and Use of Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik, Business Objects, and similar)
• Healthcare sector experience including knowledge in the areas of patient registration, billing, accounts receivable (A/R), cash posting, managed care contracts, health insurance rules, industry regulatory requirements, business office operations, AR performance reporting, and healthcare resolution management practices
• Knowledge & experience working with large datasets; knowledge of SQL, Postrgres, Oracle, etc
• Years of Experience/Training: 7+ years of proven analyst experience, with strong analytical background.
• Public accounting (Big 4) experience preferred
• Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or similar; MBA preferred
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (510)-713-9900, 510-573-5500 Fax: (510)-740-3677