Job Title :IAM Enterprise Architect
Location: Deerfield, IL.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Enterprise Architect is responsible for the customer's business to technical requirements alignment and architecture design as per requirements. Responsibilities also include technical design/specification documentation, leading the code development, testing, and providing implementation oversight.
· Create and execute an IAM roadmap that meets requirements, including but not limited to security for hybrid cloud deployment, B2B REST-based Web Services, fine grained access control, policy driven security, SSO, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation
· Design and develop security solutions that meet requirements, adhere to applicable policies, and comply with information security requirements
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
· Provide expertise on Oracle and Ping IAM platform architecture & products (Identity, directory, PingFederate and PingAccess)
· BS or MS in computer science (or a technical field)
· Expert knowledge of Identity Management, Access Management , Directory Services ,good understanding of Cloud concepts.
· Hands-on management experience of software developers/system administrators/architects
· Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions using Oracle products.
- Hands on Identity Manager, Directory services, PingFederate
· Server-side Java and REST-based Web Services
· Cloud Platforms as Service
· Single Sign On models / Web Server & App Server session management
· RBAC methodologies
· Knowledge of applicable SOX audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
· Security certifications like CISSP is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions
- Should have hands-on working knowledge of PING Access, PING Fed, PING ID, Azure.
Key Technical Skill:
IAM, AzureAD, OIM, Ping
IAM, AzureAD, OIM, Ping
10-12 years of exp
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677