Send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title : LoanIQ Business Analyst
Location : New York, NY.
- Min 8 years' experience Business Analyst
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and possess an excellent functional/operational knowledge of the activities performed by the various teams.
- Work with users to identify requirements and issues and work closely with development teams to define optimal solutions.
- Manage deliverables of the Banking and Lending program through analysis, design, testing, migration and implementation.
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business. Document and validate functional requirements with the business.
- Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will interact with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements (use cases, flow diagrams, etc.).
- Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between various groups - IT reporting, finance, operations & compliance etc.
- Execute Analysis & Design in different stages of the project.
- Loan IQ Business Analyst will be involved in thorough test planning and coordination of testing activities front-to-back in cooperation with other involved areas and work with QA and Business Owners to develop QA/UAT test plans/cases.
- Manage deliverables and timelines for all initiatives under the responsibility of their team.
- Review deliverables and ensure that change control procedures are properly followed.
- Escalate issues impacting the business in a clear concise and timely manner.
- Coordinate and liaise with local and Head Office IT on behalf of local users, ensuring that subject matter experts and stakeholders are appropriately engaged.
- Make recommendations to improve effectiveness and overall process efficiency.
- Ensure that all issues/alerts are coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked, resolved, and appropriately documented.
- Provide clear and concise project reporting to the IT management.
- Meet regularly with their team to gain feedback, status and insight.
- Organize client touchpoints and meetings as required, provide metrics, and manage client expectations;
- Foster collaboration between your team, the business and local and global colleagues.
- For specific IT or Business project impacting Finance on NY side, you will also be the IT finance representative for NY in the decision making & the follow up of the project delivery for NY IT regarding finance matters.
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to operate in, and adapt to, a dynamic environment while learning new processes and tools quickly and efficiently.
• Experience with data manipulation using tools or languages such as Business Object, SQL over huge data sets.
• Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Excel , Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project etc.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with multiple types of analysis: current state operating model, data reconciliation, quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, strategic vision, and functional requirements.
• Experience driving system implementation, developing and executing testing strategies, supporting model validation and remediation.
Required Education and Experience:
• BS/MS in Finance, Engineering or Computer Science required.
• Minimum 5 years of work experience with LOAN IQ in Operations, Finance and Regulatory and/or Information Technology is preferred.
• Minimum 4 years' experience with a financial services organization preferred.
• Required: LOAN IQ, Finance and Regulatory, Business Object, SQL, MS Office
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.