Job Title : Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Pleasanton, CA.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to apply logical thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
• Ability to handle concurrent tasks with appropriate priority
• Effective time management skills
• Self-driven and ability to work independently and interact with project teams.
• Dedicated and responsible with a strong commitment to the assigned task
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
• Excellent listening, problem solving,
• Must be motivated, resourceful and creative, and excited to work hard in a fast-paced environment
• Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value
• Strong Unix admin and Networking skills.
• Experience in Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) Practices
• Experience working in cross-functional, multi-location teams
• Programming ability with at least one of the following: Python, Ruby AND a Shell language (bash, korn, etc.).
• Support applications, understand and manage those apps (basic understanding of Java and Tomcat) * Strong user of Open Source Software (OSS) and Infra Automation
• Knowledge of operational and security best practices, monitoring and trending systems - ie: nagios, graphite, stated, Zenoss
• Experience with systems automation and configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible).
• Solid understanding and practical experience of software development life cycles, with emphasis on release engineering functions
• Experience working with overlapping product release cycles
• Excellent at building workflows and processes around releasing code through multiple environments
• In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management
• Experience in doing QA is a plus
• Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to any given situation
Tools experience: • Jenkins • Ansible • Artifactory • JIRA • Client ALM • Fisheys • Crucible • Git Stash • Sonarqube • Platforms: Ubuntu, Debian • OS Container (ex: vagrant) Qualifications: • Working knowledge of HPALM • Demonstrated experience in configuring, customizing and integrating Jenkins, Ansible and Artifactory, • Solid experience with writing Ansible playbooks, • Experienced with infrastructure monitoring, system administration and IT Operations process, especially Release Management • Experience with administration of Client ALM, JIRA, Fisheye, Crucible and Stash would be an asset
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677