Job Title : Senior Manager, Business Architecture
Location: Phoenix, AZ.
The incumbent, will be responsible for the business architecture of Risk Capabilities.
This is a business & technology facing role, mapping business process to capabilities, providing E2E solution for the prioritized features using program increments, ensuring flexible and global system/capability design and 1-2 year capability roadmap including performance, availability and test automation.
The role involves working with product managers, business managers and engineering leaders to convert the business idea/vision into a development roadmap.
The incumbent will also be responsible for multi-year strategy to modernize platforms, along with day to day solution management cadence in SAFE (Scaled Agile) framework across 4 different ART's (Agile Release Trains) New Accounts, Line Management, Authorizations and Collections processes. The successful individual ensures that the platform transformations meet the evolving needs of risk management through continual innovation, global/flexible design for new use cases to fuel growth, reduce time to market and manage losses.
Requires strong organizational, technical and creative problem-solving skills. Requires strong stakeholder management and ability to influence across multiple levels of leadership.
Must work well in a dynamic, complex environment and under deadline pressures.
Propagates architectural flows and governance to a set of scrum teams and/or SAFE trains to deploy the new business features across markets and products for risk management.
Create architectural blueprints for business initiatives to ensure consistency across markets and products, track progress to move from legacy to future state platforms
Defining the architecture roadmap and deployment plan, working to insure that risk processes and platforms are moving in right direction.
Ability to consolidate and correlate disconnected business needs, processes and articulate their collective relevance through analysis
Demonstrate a solid understanding of the business process, drivers for change and recommend the right solution
Maintain the inventory and knowledge base on business processes, business capabilities and technical components along with other architectural artefacts e.g. data architecture, application architecture
Manage solution cadence by interacting with partners (Risk, AET, Marketing) to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems
Brainstorming and negotiating effectively with various stakeholders to continuously come up with best design
A successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years in agile product development and delivery
- 1-2 years of Solution architecture experience
- Risk Management Experience is a plus
- A good balance of business acumen and technical knowledge with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and architecture with a customer-first mindset;
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, Scaled Agile Framework and principles;
- Enthusiasm and passion for building great products and services and an ability to articulate product functionality;
- Understanding of the evolving compliance and regulatory requirements and environment and how to incorporate technology, infrastructure and security requirements into the product design;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- An ability to solve complex problems and a highly analytical approach; and
- MBA or Computer Science degree related technical field is ideal.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.