Position Role/Tile: Systems Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA.
NOSQL Databases - MongoDB, Apache Camel, Java, REST Replacement/ Systems Analyst
• Developing and documenting product/solution architecture based on business requirement specifications
• Develop software code that is accessible, usable, efficient, re-usable, cost effective, maintainable, reliable and installable
• Designing, modeling and documenting program/code for an integrated software product or system that supports re-use, change and integration of various components
• Constructing software that meets requirements, promotes re-use, is testable and facilitates ease of support
• Conducting unit tests, tracking problems, and implementing changes to ensure adherence to test plans and functional requirements
• Determines how changes to existing code/functionality will impact existing clients, customer support, training, etc.
• Works with the Quality Assurance Group (as needed) to resolve defects and answer technical questions.
• Adhere to the coding standards and all policies and procedures identified for the project specified by the Client/Client
• Report the progress of work to supervisor and team in team meetings
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested Requirements:
• 8+ Years of extensive programming experience developing enterprise applications using Java/J2EE
• Proven track record of building and deploying large-scale distributed systems
• Extensive experience developing Web applications using Web Frameworks like Grails, Spring-MVC, Struts
• Extensive experience of using and/or designing enterprise applications with REST APIs, JAX-WS, Hibernate, Apache camel, Spring Batch, Design Patterns, MongoDB, Oracle, Liferay Portal & Tomcat
• Good working knowledge of cloud security and web security
• Experience with multithreaded programming
• Experience working with continuous integration services like Jenkins, Subversion etc
• Experience working with Messaging systems like JMS, Active MQ
• Experience working with Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
• Working knowledge of Agile Development, Knowledge on mobility platforms like iOS, Android Technologies:
• Java 2 Standard Edition (J2SE) and Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
• Web Frameworks like Grails, Spring Web-MVC, Struts
• EJB, REST, JAX-WS, Hibernate, JPA, Apache camel, Spring Batch, JMS, Active MQ, Apache Activiti (BPM Tool)
• SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, Oracle
• JUnit, Java Mail, RMI, RSS, Sonar, PMD, FindBugs, Fisheye, Cobertura
• Liferay Portal, Tomcat
• iOS, Android Platform
• SVN, Maven, Jenkins , Eclipse, Soap UI
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677