Position Role/Tile: Senior Voice Telecom Engineer
Location: Fresno, CA.
As Telecom Engineer 3 with our IT Department the average day is anything but average and you will activelyfeelandseehow your role impacts our mission and those we serve. You will join a dedicated team of 190 IT professionals with a fervor for doing good work in our Client by supporting, maintaining, and monitoring of all telecommunication systems and infrastructure at Client. Client is expanding its footprint and that means bringing on more staff to cover all four of our facilities.
We know that life goes on while you're at the office, so we're here to support you with competitive pay and excellent benefits. We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our incredible staff. Because of this, we provide unparalleled resources, benefits and a variety of incentives -including referral bonuses, special compensation packages, the ability to work from home, and generous relocation bonuses.
We also offer several unique perks like free membership to our fitness center with free personal training, tuition and certification reimbursement programs and concierge services. We are dedicated to cultivating your career too, and offer opportunities for on-the-job training and professional growth.
Your Career at Client | Opportunity. Challenge. Growth.
In this position every day brings new and energizing challenges. You will be surrounded with 300 infrastructure devices, 14,000 connected devices, 9,000 wireless users, and 6,000 phones while supporting Cisco Unified Communication platforms. You will heavily be working with TCP/IP communications. You wil bel successful in this role if you are ready to find solutions, have troubleshooting experience and voice system design experience.
This position will get to work on numerous projects such as construction expansions and expanding all voice infrastructure for CMC as we continue to grow.
Experience and education minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in systems design, support and monitoring, preferably in a large corporate environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, Network VOIP monitoring applications, Cisco IOS, Cisco Collaboration applications, Microsoft Windows Server OS and Telephony integrated applications.
- Strong competency in IP communications.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for Bachelor's Degree requirement.
- Vendor or Industry awarded Technical Certificate in Analog/Digital/Voice/Data Communications, especially related to large systems.
PREFERRED: Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice). Cisco Certified Network Professional Voice (CCNP Voice).
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
[note: bold skills and certification are required]
Four (4) years of experience in systems design, support and monitoring, preferably in a large corp.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.