Position Role/Tile: Spanish EMS SME
Location: Dallas, TX.
Primary Skill: Microsoft 365
Spanish – Must Have
Active Directory (AD)
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS)
Microsoft Windows Intune
Microsoft Windows Server Administration
Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment.
Looking for a customer focused, analytical, and high energy candidate to join our team who will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services.
The EMS Onboarding Engineer will handle the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud with a focus on Azure Active Directory and Intune.
This role entails providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance, and as the technical consultant you will drive the technical execution.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include
- Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
- Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle.
Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
Typical Day in the Role:
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Must be able to work and develop a positive relationship with customers of various size and complexity
- Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership.
- Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and able to explain why cloud computing is transforming positive change across industries
- Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a weekly schedule of customer engagements
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact.
Each week can vary- one week could be spent doing 50% learning and research and the following week could be 30% research and learning. Majority of the day will be working alongside Customers.
Nice to haves:
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, PowerShell. ADFS and Identity experience is a plus
- Windows Server administrative experience, including one or more of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server experience, including one or more of the following: Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016. And Exchange specific experience should include an understanding of mail transport protocols (POP/IMAP/SMTP), DNS records (CNAME, MX, SPF), Message Tracing, Malware/Spam Filtering, and networking fundamentals
- Working experience administering mobile devices on one or more of these platforms: Android, iOS, Blackberry, or Windows Mobile. Experience with one or more of these MDM platforms is preferred: AirWatch, Intune, Mobile Iron
- Proven experience configuring mail clients (Outlook Desktop, mobile clients) and trouble-shooting connectivity
- Windows Desktop OS experience: Windows 7, 8.1, and/or Windows 10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is also recommended
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
- Above all - the desire and ability to learn is key, and more important than previous experience with a long list of technologies
Depth of knowledge is more critical than years of experience.
- ADFS, IIS, SCCM, Network Firewall experience. Microsoft Cloud technologies: Azure Active Directory, Office 365
- Microsoft Office Suite Deployment
- SharePoint and Skype for Business Administrative experience
- MacOS experience
- Mailbox migration experience with GroupWise and/or Lotus Notes
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA Office 365 or MCSA/MCSE in another discipline.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560