Position Role/Tile: Java / J2ee application developer
Location: Oakland, CA.
Must have: Java backend, SQL Server (not Oracle PL/SQL), Docker and Angular – will consider without Angular
We are looking for a highly motivated professional, offering strong hand-on java development experiences, well-developed organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A highly motivated professional, offering well-developed organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
- Strong understanding of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Threads, Transaction management etc)
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases & SQL, primarily MS SQL Server.
- Good working experience in using Docker, Kubernetes, Git & Team City.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication & ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize projects with high pressure deadlines.
- Able to work equally well independently or as part of a team.
- Design, develop, implement and support web applications and other technology solutions.
- Work with infrastructure and support teams to achieve smooth hand off of responsibility running production system
- Adhere to development and security standards
- Solid (8-10 years) Java programming experience
- Solid object oriented programming and design skills
- Experiences in Scala and DSL are a big plus
- Experience with XML/XSD/XSLT, SOA
- Experience with SQL Server, Tomcat, RH Linux
- Solid experience with full application development life cycle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Health care domain knowledge a plus
- BS or equivalent in engineering or related technical area
- Masters degree preferred
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560