Position Role/Tile: Azure Cloud Developer
• Deploying and Configuring Virtual Networks.
• Managing Public and Private IP addresses for your VMs and selected other Azure resources.
• Use Log Analytics to understand the schema of your data
• Filter, sort, and group results
• Save and load queries / Export and share queries
• Deploying VMs into Virtual Networks.
• Configuring VM for Optimum Cost, Performance, and Security.
• Backing up VMs and potentially providing Fail-over Recovery.
• Securing Data against unauthorized access
• Backing Up Data and making it efficient to restore when needed.
• Configuring long-term archival storage to maintain corporate compliance.
• Encrypting data in transit, at rest, and in use.
• Protecting Azure Active Directory accounts against compromise.
• Reducing the attack surface of all our Azure resources.
• 5-6 years of Windows Server system administration, Active Directory and Powershell scripting experience.
• 2-3 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), as well as cloud market.
• 1-2 years of experience architecting new solutions, performing cloud migrations.
• Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
• Experience deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
• Working knowledge of at least one configuration management tool, such as Ansible, Chef, and/or Puppet
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience with one or more of the following Azure Cloud Capabilities:
• Azure Subscriptions
• Azure Storage
• Azure Active Directory
• Azure Networking
• Azure Virtual Machines
• Azure Monitoring
• Azure Marketplace
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.