Position Role/Tile: MuleSoft Lead Developer
Will be responsible for developing best practices and API standards.
Lead and mentor developers implementing those standards and follow best practices. Provide hands-on assistance to other Mule developers
Responsible for Mule soft API's
Will act as an SME for the organization
MUST have Agile
Responsible for API stack design and reviews
MUST have certification
Responsible for building API across the domain
They should be able to help set up a cloud hub and help lead this effort.
They are looking for a person who can lead, with strong comm skills and soft skills and can communicate across the domain about good governance aspects of the domain.
Virtual interview with HM a panel of mule experts
The technical lead role includes assistance with the following:
- Develop good governance around the platform, good industry best practices- Metrics, performance, API standards etc.
- Mentor developers to follow standards and best practices for API development
- Act as SME on- Code reviews, API spec design creation, API spec design reviews
- Agile way of working
- Production support as required
The technical lead role will provide production support and troubleshooting assistance as needed and will work on development tasks as prioritized for upcoming API network release
Currently that includes the following know initiatives
- Help client to set up cloudhub hybrid model
- Speed up API development by providing hands on assistance to Mule developers
- Augment existing team to start developing Mule APIs
- Collaborate with internal Architects and Teams outside the mulesoft platform team to design and develop Mule API
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560