Position Role/Tile: Lead UI engineer
Location: Bangalore, IND.
Experience: – 10 years of UI development experience
• · Take an active role in the development projects for the website, both large and small, throughout the various phases of the project life cycle. Assess new initiatives to determine the work effort and estimate the necessary time-to-completion.
• · Lead and mentor other team members to develop shared best practices and development standards.
• · Maintain existing code and functionality once it is assimilated into the ongoing operations of the Web business.
• · An interest in sharing knowledge about new technologies with the team and facilitating the implementation of such technologies across projects.
• · Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• · Development with cross-browser/cross-device compatibility in a graded browser support environment.
• · Document new development, procedures or test plans as needed.
• · Participate in Web data builds and deployment efforts.
• · Working in an Agile development cycle using advanced Scrum methodologies.
• · Performs other related duties as assigned
• Candidate should have-
• Worked on projects with ReactJS for at least six months.
• Strong HTML5 skills
• Understanding of CSS/CSS3, CSS Pre-processors & PostCSS.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Soft Skills: Good Communication Skills. Experience working in Agile scrum model, Experience of using Jira and other project management tools
• · 6+ years' expertise writing semantic HTML5/HTML and CSS3/CSS.
• · Expertise with LESS and/or SASS CSS preprocessors.
• · Expertise with Bootstrap and Adaptive/Responsive development techniques.
• · Expertise with single page applications (React/Redux) and microservices.
• · Experience with object-oriented coding; version/source control, bug tracking, and workflow applications/tools.
• · Experience with HTML5 APIs (like canvas, local storage, etc.)
• · Good to have – experience with Node.js
• · Strong knowledge of AWS services /Azure services (preferred)
• · Knowledge of ETL tools like Talend, DBT is a plus. Knowledge of AZURE Machine Learning.
• · Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility and usability.
• · Solid problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills, as well as excellent communication, initiative and teamwork.
• · Experience working in an Agile environment Previous experience working with B2B SaaS products a plus. (HR/HCM/Finance a bigger plus).
• · Fluent English, it's our working language.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677