My name is Kunal, and I am sourcing for following jobs. I’ve included the job specs below and wondering if you would like to take this opportunity with us. If yes, then please respond back to this email with your updated resume and salary details.
Title : DevOps Engineer
Location : San Francisco CA
Type : Contract 2 yr
Rate : Open
Note : Need candidates who can work on our w2
CORE SKILLS linux scripting scripting ruby/python jenkins/hudson TDD Junit Rspectrum Monitoring Tool.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Store Systems Engineering group is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to provide strategic direction on and execute infrastructure, security, continuous integration, deployment, and IT operations practices, scaling and metrics, as well as running day-to-day operations of production and development infrastructure for a cloud based commerce platform.
* Experience supporting web applications (Ruby and Java based preferred)
* Scripting (Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash, Awk, PHP)
* Elastic Cloud / Virtualization (ESXi ,EC2, Rackspace Cloud, Hypervisor, KVM, Xen, VDI)
* Build Automation (Jenkins, Hudson, Cruisecontrol, Electric Commander)
* Systems automation and provisioning frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Cfengine, Babushka, Knife, Mcollective, Func, Kickstart, PXE)
* Large Scale Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra, Hadoop)
* Test Driven Development (junit/phpunit/RSpec/Cucumber) * Middleware (MQ)
* Caching strategy (CDN, Varnish, memcached, Redis)
* Familiar with high availability strategies (haproxy, Global Traffic Management / Multiple Datacenters, GeoDNS, failable architecture)
* Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) support * Monitoring systems and frameworks (Nagios, Ganglia, CollectD, Graphite)
* Performance testing and analysis
If you are interested please provide us the updated resume along with the following information:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates:
Availability to interview (Both Phone and In Person):
Availability to start:
Ps: If you are an agency, kindly provide your contact details too.
1510 870 2259
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (510)-713-9900, 510-573-5500 Fax: (510)-740-3677