Position Role/Tile: Messaging Engineer
Location: Irving, TX.
• Identify and perform the daily operational tasks that are necessary to provide stable and robust Exchange/Skype environments, including monitoring, proactive maintenance, and problem resolution.
• Provide tier three troubleshooting support of Exchange issues; investigate user escalation calls, finding optimum solutions for both users and the company.
• Perform scripting administration tasks and reporting using PowerShell or other scripting technology, developing scripts for automating processes within the environment.
• Represent the department to other groups in the company and with external vendors. Facilitate and/or coordinate interactions with these parties as needed to deliver results.
• Take ownership of the most complex messaging issues and work to resolution and root cause identification.
• Participate in off-shift maintenance and troubleshooting activities, as required.
• Assess and perform systems utilization and headroom reports to assist in troubleshooting and performance tuning.
• Create and maintain appropriate documentation of the messaging environments.
• Assist in defining and coordinating team projects and activities.
• Help ensure team performance meets or exceeds defined Service Level Agreements.
• Analyze new technologies and advise management on suitability and implementation.
• Maintain & perform periodic testing of disaster recovery procedures for the MS Exchange, Skype for Business, MS Teams etc. environments.
• Maintain and administer messaging-related third-party applications. Create appropriate documentation for application deployment, configuration, and related processes.
• Adhere to and help enforce change management and compliance processes.
• Work with key business users to understand the business requirements and identify potential messaging solutions.
Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
• Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered and distributed mail systems.
• Strong understanding of mail dependencies with DNS, routing, relays, and emerging technologies around encryption, TLS, SPF, DMARC, and DKIM.
• Familiarity with various types of e-mail client software such as IMAP, ActiveSync, and Microsoft Office clients.
• Proficiency with load balancers/proxies such as IIS web technology with Microsoft ARR/CAS etc.
• Antivirus product experience in a messaging environment such as McAfee MSME and MS EOP.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills: ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, alternatives, and recommendations.
• Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
• Self-driven, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Experience in a user-focused technical-support environment.
• ITIL Foundations knowledge.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677