Position Role/Tile: UX/UI Designer
Location: Bangalore, IND.
Experience: – Experience: 7 years of work experience in UX and UI Design (Prototyping / Visual Design / Research / Information
• Own the end-to-end process for user research, wireframing, prototyping, testing, mockups, final design and implementation, translating insights into designs
• Design complex navigation flows. You will need to take functional requirements and turn them into simple user journeys.
• Establish and promote UX/UI design guidelines, best practices and standards based on user behaviour.
• Experience evaluating product analytics and KPIs
• Ability to handle multiple projects and designs concurrently
• Must think strategically and make sound judgment calls
• Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced global environment; must be able to leverage cross-functional teams to deliver results to meet specific deadlines and shift focus with changing priorities
• Flexible work style to accommodate working with partners across the globe
• Ability to influence others
• Organized and meticulous attention to detail.
• A great eye for design, with practical experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI designer (portfolio required).
• Expert with prototyping tools such as, Figma.
• · Experience designing software solutions within HRIS, Payroll, Tax or Payment Process companies will be preferred.
• · Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• · Research, recommend and implement UI technologies + frameworks as necessary to support existing and emerging user narratives and experiences
• · Evangelize the importance of design forward thinking · Work will include interviews, observation, and collaborative design engagement with end-users, and subject matter experts in their respective subject areas of expertise.
• · Experience creating diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity interface design.
• · Experience with emerging and established UI frameworks (Boot Strap, Angular, React, Polymer)
• · Have an understanding of font-end development and the implementation process (no coding required).
• · Working knowledge with ASP.NET + .NET CORE, node.js
• · Experience with Data Access Models (MVC)
• · Collaborate with product, technology, front-end developers and quality assurance testers to ensure products are implemented per design specs
• · Work with other members of the product and UX team to plan, conduct and synthesize user research
• · Experience in website design and user experience
• · Experience in design around marketing efforts such as email, video and data visualization
• · Previous experience working with B2B SaaS products a plus. (HR/HCM/Finance a bigger plus).
• · At least 3-5 years experience with Mobile app on iOS/Android.
• · Fluent English, it's our working language.
• · Strong communication skills: written, verbal, visual presentations and effective listening skills
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677