Position Role/Tile: SD WAN Test Engineer (Automation Test Engineer)
Location: Richardson, TX.
What You'll Do
As an Automation Test Engineer
you will focus on development of specific solution validations.
You will fine tune existing automation and develop new automation based on designs and configurations leveraging an automation framework across a broad range of state-of-the-art technologies.
Who You'll Work With
Solution Validation Services (SVS) is an organization within Cisco Customer Experience (CX) focused on validating complex customer-specific networks and accelerating adoption of new technologies and solutions.
Our team has expertise across the breadth of the Cisco product portfolio along with extensive expertise in a variety of third-party and competitive products.
With hundreds of engineers and world-class facilities around the world, SVS helps design and deploy the technologies our customers need to give their business a competitive edge in today's business climate.
As part of the SVS team, you will help drive Cisco CX growth by designing next generation solution validation automation for Enterprise and SP customers.
You will also help inform customers about trending network automation technologies and drive accelerated adoption of new technologies and solutions.
Minimum Requirements and Desired Skills
Candidates must have fundamental technical expertise with routing and switching networking technologies and preferably Cloud technologies.
Candidates must have deep technical knowledge of software development and lifecycle.
Candidates must also have consulting skills.
They must be able to articulate complex concepts in easy-to-understand language.
- Good teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Routing and Switching experience, TCP/IP
- Proven record or software development and quality assurance
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems
- Experience working with Docker containers
- Automation experience working with both CLI and REST APIs in Python and Robot
- Knowledge of writing and executing automated acceptance, regression, and performance tests using Python, Robot, and Bash
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc
- Experience with build tools, CI/CD, DevOps and Agile principles and methodology
- Ability to clearly and accurately communicate technical concepts and design recommendations
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.