Position Role/Tile: Network Engineer II
Location: Irving, TX.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Project management, analysis, processing skills preferred
- Multiple CCNP Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
- Strong analytical abilities, customer service experience
- Extensive troubleshooting skills utilizing industry accepted tools to enhance troubleshooting
- Advanced platform specific Cisco experience (Cisco ACI, 7/5/2k, Catalyst IOS family, ASR/ISR, ASA, Sourcefire, Cisco WLC, Meraki, Viptela, Cisco Client, Cisco Trustsec technologies
- Advanced platform specific experience Palo Alto, F5 and Bluecat/Infoblox technologies.
- Advanced certifications or experience for router, switch, firewall, IPAM/DNS/DHCP, WAN/SDWAN, IOT and load balancing solutions.
- Advanced platform design and engineering for router, switch, firewall, IPAM/DNS/DHCP WAN/SDWAN and load balancing topologies.
- Advanced Firewall policy (port, protocol, application) IPS/IDS and Load Balancing experience
- TCP/IP advanced
- Certifications CCNP (Network) – (Routing and Switching, Wireless, Security)
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities through multiple tool sets (Wireshark, Splunk, Viavi, Riverbed) to perform deep level packet analysis
- MS Office – Intermediate skill set
I. Works with management to determine LAN, Wireless LAN and WAN business needs and implements effective enterprise-wide network strategies.
II. Responsible for complex system design and implementations, including network architecture and configurations to maximize the sharing of applications, information and resources across the company.
III. Coordinates with vendors/departments to procure hardware, software and services and obtains their assistance to achieve timely completion of projects.
IV. Manages the LAN, Wireless LAN and WAN, network to ensure effective use of the installed technology. Investigates and resolves escalated problems, inefficiencies and enhances network performance.
V. Provides strategic planning and technical support to determine LAN, Wireless LAN and WAN business needs throughout the company. Evaluates, tests, recommends, and implements specific network solutions.
VI. Creates, and maintains network documentation and performance growth and planning needs. Trains and mentors process and procedures
VII. Plans, manages and provides leadership updates on projects, including the identification of the project scope and objectives and managing the process for timely project completion.
VIII. Researches new technologies to improve efficiencies with technology. Performs business case studies to justify the need for technology. Provides ongoing information to management, peers and customers regarding enhancements and innovations.
IX. Designs, engineers and manages complex system related communication and routing protocols.
X. May direct the activities of other technical staff, proving training as needed
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677