Position Role/Tile: IT Business Analyst
Our business analysis teams analyze business stakeholder needs and determine the IT and vendor solutions best suited to meet them.
This involves working with stakeholders and local teams to understand existing business processes, local requisites, vendors in use and documenting requirements.
As a Business Analyst on this team, you will play an important role in collaborating with the team to identify and track local benefit providers and establish relationships with local benefits teams.
You will be part of requirements gathering, analysis and management; project and communications plan creation during vendor onboarding; global, risk and compliance process tracking and support; and issue identification and resolution.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements
- Delivering Projects to meet business needs and enable business outcomes, leveraging existing platforms and Microsoft capabilities and services with heavy focus on capabilities such as SharePoint & Teams.
- Establishing and maintaining close working relationships with stakeholders/users and delivery partners sometimes including Global Delivery Network teams and vendors
- Monitor vendor progress in our Global Risk and Compliance process and facilitate assessment completions
- Own the creation of relevant requirement documentation
- Contribute to business case assessment, development and documentation
- Identify risks and issues and escalate as necessary
- Transfer functional requirements to development and test teams
- Defining criteria for project success with appropriate stakeholders, monitoring performance via metrics, issues, risks and scope changes, and providing a summary of overall performance with Business and IT stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Identifying, logging, monitoring, escalating and communicating issues/risks, ensuring timely assignment and resolution
:You likely possess a broad range of skills, including:
- Strong understanding of and experience in SDLC
- Ability to translate business requirement into technical designs and communicate effectively with technical people and in turn take technical designs and reinterpret into business terminology
- Experience in Agile project management and delivery
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Experience with vendor management
- Ability to identify and communicate project issues and risks
- Self-directed and highly motivated with savvy analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Proven experience facilitating stakeholder interviews and group workshops effectively
Scrum.org agile certifications, MSFT Certifications
Preferred Education Background:
You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or similar degree. IIBA certification is nice to have.
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely possess at least 2+ years of relevant professional experience. Working with HR systems not required, but preferred
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.