Position Role/Tile: Design Engineer
Location: Ottawa, Canada.
1 Technical competencies:
Client is specially looking for NRS I/NRSII still a preference or at least Nokia SR Hands on experience
- Solid and in-depth experience and knowledge of routing protocols(OSPF, IS-IS, BGP)
- Expert level knowledge and experience with MPLS technology that includes RSVP-TE, LDP, Segment Routing, Traffic engineering
- Practical to excellent knowledge and experience of L2VPN and L3VPN services, including TDM services over MPLS
2. Social skills:
- Highly self-motivated team player with the ability to collaborate and interact with our customers and with our partners
- Ability to work with customers and account teams to understand requirements and priorities
- Proven presentation skills
Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
Network Engineering expertise at a Multi-vendor integration experience.
Expert level knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP-TE, LDP), Segment Routing, QoS, IP VPN, VPLS, EVPN, BNG, NAT, TDM services over MPLS, Application Assurance, Microwave and Private LTE designs, Security.
Specific Nokia knowledge of 7750, 7250, 7210 and 7705 product lines
3rd party router expertise, include Cisco/Juniper product lines.
Hands-on experience including design, build, deploy, trouble-shooting & fault-finding.
Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677