Position Role/Tile: NSP Software Tester
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Degree in Software, Computer or Electrical Engineering, in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
· Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
· Strong knowledge of Linux and system monitoring tools.
· Strong knowledge of Java monitoring and performance tuning tools (e.g.jmap, jstack, jvisualvm).
· Demonstrated and sustained test experience that includes scale and performance testing
· Knowledge of network management concepts and management protocols (e.g. SNMP, NETCONF, gNMI)
· Knowledge of avaScript/Node.js and/or test automation technologies;
· Knowledge of virtualization, Openstack, NVF and related technologies, or containers;
· Prior and demonstrated experience in a Product Verification, Software Development, or IP/LTE/Optical Networking roles;
· Familiarity/proficiency with RHEL;
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.