Position Role/Tile: 4G/5G Tester
Location: Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA.
JD for Testing
Skill matrix need to be shared along with submission with Years of experience
- Working knowledge of LTE / LTE-A, 5G, 3GPP specification, and air interface protocols (MAC, RLC, PDCP, RRC, NAS)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in RF techniques and air interface protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of 4G and 5G NR FR1/FR2 cellular radio standards, and lower level protocols (L1/L2/L3).
- Good understanding of call flow procedures, and wireless RAN / Core network architecture.
- Experience with mobile device testing, UE conformance testing, and RF conformance testing.
- Excellent customer support skills and experience is strongly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a telecommunications role.
- Degree in telecommunications or other relevant engineering field.
• LTE UE protocol stack knowledge e.g NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, PHY layers
• Knowledge of LTE, NR NSA, SA call flows
• IMS/VoLTE knowledge
• Any lab testing experience on 5G/LTE protocol testing.
• Deep knowledge on 5G/LTE UE logs analysis.
• Experience on test equipment e.g Anritsu, R&S, Keysight
• LTE knowledge on Attach, cell reselection, LTE Handover, IRAT Handover, carrier aggregation, HARQ, BSR, ARQ, TTI Bundling, paging, throughput analysis, DRX/CDRX, Channels, frames, transmission modes, Client, SRVCC etc
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.