Position Role/Tile: 4G/5G Developer
Location: Sunnyvale/San Jose, CA.
- Experience with mobile device testing, in particular PCT(Protocol conformance tests),CAT (Carrier Acceptance Test) and RF.
- Good working knowledge of 3GPP 5G/4G protocols (L2/L3).
- Customer support experience (Strongly desirable) Managing customers' technical issues, analyzing logs
- Degree in telecommunications or other relevant engineering field.
- Support GCF/PTCRB and Carrier Acceptance (Telecommunication, AT&T, Telecommunication) RF test cases, for certification and R&D testing projects.
Skill matrix need to be shared along with submission with Years of experience
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- Thorough understanding of OOD/OOP principles
- Experience with C++ is required
- Experience with Qt and embedded Linux is a plus
- Experience working with embedded systems is a plus
• LTE UE protocol stack knowledge e.g NAS, RRC, PDCP, RLC, MAC, PHY layers
• Knowledge of LTE, NR NSA, SA call flows
• IMS/VoLTE knowledge
• Any lab testing experience on 5G/LTE protocol testing.
• Deep knowledge on 5G/LTE UE logs analysis.
• Experience on test equipment e.g Anritsu, R&S, Keysight
• LTE knowledge on Attach, cell reselection, LTE Handover, IRAT Handover, carrier aggregation, HARQ, BSR, ARQ, TTI Bundling, paging, throughput analysis, DRX/CDRX, Channels, frames, transmission modes, Client, SRVCC etc
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.