Position Role/Tile: Data Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX.
The Data Analyst is responsible for the intake of raw data obtained from multiple disparate systems and helping to transform it into clean, reliable material for ingestion into core production systems. They will work within an Analytics Center of Excellence comprised of data professionals, verifying that information at hand meets the needs of core system data ingestion, identifying any outlying issues therein.
This individual should be skilled in all aspects of data analytics inclusive of mining, extraction, transformation, loading (ETL), and have a keen eye for detail.
The role will at times require working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross-functionally with other areas of the organization, strong analytical skills, a professional demeanor, and the ability to participate in a team-oriented environment are keys to this position. Strong organizational skills are required to be able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
The incumbent must be able to work in a highly visible, dynamic, and fast paced environment.
They must also have a curiosity, desire, and strong enjoyment of diving into available data for the purpose of developing new insights to grow the front end of our business.
- Live and lead by Client values and behaviors.
- Analyze, clean, and ETL data from disparate sources into core business systems.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders with an eye for what drives value.
- Create, maintain, and update scripting and application code related to the group.
- Adhere to change control and testing processes for modifications to code.
- Conduct data auditing, quality assurance, aggregation, validation, and reconciliation.
- Bachelor's degree in analytical field (Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, etc.).
- 2+ years' experience in an analytics role.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, and GIT.
- Alteryx, Power BI and Microsoft Azure Cloud experience is a bonus.
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate complex findings in plain language.
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Enjoys higher learning and maintains a current knowledge base of latest technology trends regarding advancements in Data Analytics.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to change direction quickly based on analytic needs.
- Ability to travel on occasion as well as work remotely as the needs arise.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560