Position Role/Tile: Dynatace Admin
Location: Chantilly, VA or San Antonio, TX
Responsible for the Management and Operational Maintenance of the Cloud-based Dynatrace solution and/or information technology tasks within more than one discipline, such as application support, database administration, software quality assurance/quality control, software engineering, network telecommunications, and infrastructure operations of administration, analysis, engineering and design.
• 8+ years of experience in information technology, system administration or other IT related field
• Dynatrace experience (3 years)
• Advanced knowledge of Linux Operating Systems and products that include Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• AWS Cloud proficiency
• Azure Cloud knowledge
• Applies standard methodology, techniques, procedures and criteria.
• Monitors and supports Dynatrace APM (v.1.203) solution running on Red Hat Linux 7 on Azure and AWS infrastructure.
• Performs Dynatrace administration which includes:
- Active Gate integration with AWS,
- Azure and Kubernetes,
- Monitoring of all cloud-based instances and applications,
- Active Gate plugins for F5 and Palo Alto virtual appliances
- ServiceNow integration for Events and Alerts.
• Responsible for Dynatrace application use: Creation of management groups and configuration of system/application specific alerting.
• Conducts analysis including planning, designing, and evaluating a variety of complex information technology tools.
• Handles user requests for system needs and upgrades that are unique or complex and often involve additional research.
• Troubleshoots and resolves unique or complex problems in an efficient manner.
• Implements various applications of a highly complex nature.
• Administers and runs complex tests on operating system and related software.
• Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
• Performs root cause analysis and diagnostics on the more unique or complex production systems.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvements and works with team members to implement efficiencies.
• Effectively creates and maintains relevant systems documentation and user guides.
• Acts as a mentor to junior team members.
• Applies scripting methodologies to automate IT Admin related tasks.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560