Position Role/Tile: Designated Service Manager
Location: RTP, NC/ Austin, TX.
- UCCE troubleshooting including call tracing using SQL database queries.
- UCCE script configuration and management.
- Cisco Unity Connection configuration and management.
- Cisco CUIC configuration and management.
- Call routing troubleshooting.
- Install and configuration of gateways.
Join this exciting, global team providing high value support of Commercial and Enterprise-level SaaS-based Cloud and On-Prem Collaboration Services.
You will be working with new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
In this critical customer facing role, you will provide both proactive and reactive support for voice, video and data conferencing solutions including Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Webex Calling, and Jabber, as well as select Unified Communications technologies.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Designated Service Manager (DSM) provides technical deliverables such as onboarding, technical discovery, incident management, technical troubleshooting, change management, escalation management, and regular Technical / Business reviews to their customers. Working with select accounts, the DSM builds relationships that enables them to more holistically guide their customers in both proactive support and reactive case management.
As such, the DSM must possess a unique combination of exceptional technical and communications skills.
The DSM is responsible for managing incident resolution for Severity 1, Severity 2 and other severity level cases that Cisco and the customer deem critical.
Liaising with cross functional teams to determine delivery criteria and solutions for issues that may arise, the DSM also provides proactive support for integrating the Application Software into the Customer's IT environment and facilitates ongoing guidance to the Customer's help desk personnel as they provide internal support.
As the customer's trusted advisor, the DSM builds deep relationships with the customer, including both IT personnel and senior leadership.
The DSM also works closely with Cisco Partners and the Cisco account team to achieve their business outcomes.
- BS Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); ability to communicate at different levels within both the customer's and internal organizations; comfortable with presenting technical and operational content
- Excellent communications, consultative and customer service skills
- Creative, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to understand and articulate technical information in a simple and concise manner
- Strong knowledge of Telephony and collaboration technologies
- Experience in Webex or equivalent voice / data / conferencing services, Jabber, and Webex Teams
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications portfolio, Contact Center a plus
- Great organizational skills and the ability to stay on task, achieving required milestones throughout the lifecycle of the customer engagement
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, as required
- 3 to 5 years in a Customer Support or Technical Support related position
- Strong teamwork skills
- Must be a continuous learner that is comfortable with both live and on-demand / self-paced training
- Experience and expertise in conflict and issue resolution
- Detail-oriented, multi-task experience with the ability to manage multiple accounts / projects at once
- Cisco Technical Certifications, I.e., CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
- Other Certifications: ITIL
- Customer Relationship experience
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.