Position Role/Tile: Appian Architect / Lead
Desirable general experience.
- 5-8 years as a project/program manager, 3 years in an operational management role.
- Experience managing medium to large scale complex projects
- Resume reflects experiencing managing
projects with a value greater than 1 million dollars
- Experience with large project teams
- Resume reflects experiencing managing projects with twenty or more
- Executive Experience
- Candidate has spent part of his/her career as an executive level manager.
- Public Sector experience
- The candidate has worked for or contracted to a state or federal agency.
- Project Recovery- The candidate must provide a satisfactory answer to: how to recover a troubled project.
Desirable technical experience:
- Has PM/SDLC life cycle experience-Understands as well as has extensive experience in applying life cycle
methodologies on the projects managed.
- Technical background: Has performed in a Technical Architect, Business Analyst, or other technical role,
sometime in his/her career.
- Application development: Has managed projects that dealt with implementing IT
applications for an organization.
- Presently carries an active PMP certification, achieved through the PMI organization
Experience with Appian 20.x, 19.x, 18.x and above
- Appian Analyst and Appian Designer Level certified L3 certification is an added advantage
- Experience with SAIL scripting ability to clearly understand and articulate the use of with() and load() and its performance implications in large expressions.
- String hands-on experience with Web API development.
- Experience with Task, Reports and Records
- Database experience Oracle. Ability to write, understand, manage and enhance Stored
- Should have done multiple integrations with external systems
- Should understand the differences between REST, SOAP and the basic design principles in integrating to Web Services.
- Ability to debug issues in Interfaces and Process Models
- Knowledge of Sites, complex SAIL Forms
- Knowledge of at least one major programming language.
- Problem Solver and ability to estimate and size Appian business requirements.
- Quick learner
- Experience with Integration of Appian to other applications, like CMIS, SAP, DocuSign, etc.
- Ability to lead a team of distributed engineers
- Ability to scope Appian Projects.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.