Position Role/Tile: Senior Middleware Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA.
As a Senior Middleware Administrator, the successful candidate will be involved in the design, build/deployment and maintenance of the Georgia Department of Labor’s Middleware environment with normal maintenance routines, automation (Scripting) and DEVOPs tools expertise.
As such, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects related directly to projects involving Middleware platform and infrastructure.
The candidate must be highly skilled, technical and possess the ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions to complex highly visible scenarios.
1. Provide advanced administrator duties for IBM WebSphere Application Servers V8.5.5 and forthcoming V9.x, and writing scripts to automate the manual tasks in a highly Virtualized Environment running on VMWare ESXi.
2. Build/deploy/configure and maintain WebSphere, Tomcat and IIS environments.
3. Be proficient in Apache and IBM HTTP Server (Client). Manage and monitor SSL, certificates, private/public key pairs and be up to date with latest cipher strengths as per Security Requirements.
4. Adhere to standards, processes, procedure and audit compliance controls. Maintain security audit requirements for Middleware Products and Servers.
5. Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make deployments more consistent and issues predictable.
6. Manage existing WordPress system, perform patching, and meet all security compliances.
7. Leverage open source technologies such as Jenkins, ELK, TICK, Grafana and many more.
8. Good knowledge on VMware - snapshots, revert and storage.
9. Provide Linux support and develop/maintain Linux shell scripts. Implement and maintain Linux security and authorization integration with Active Directory.
10. Perform appropriate Change Management duties to comply with IT policies and procedures.
11. Perform appropriate Incident Management duties to comply with IT policies and procedures.
12. Report progress on a weekly basis of status on all assigned work tasks.
13. On-call support and occasional weekend onsite support. Provide Level2/Level3 support.
14. Create process documentation for team and provide internal training to team members.
15. Explain complex design items through documents and whiteboard sessions.
16. Provide recommendation on Spring Frameworks upgrades.
17. Advanced experience doing dump analysis with IBM tools.
18. Work with software/hardware vendors for problem resolution or planning.
1. 5+ years of Working Experience in supporting Production/QA/DEV Environments running on Middleware Products such as IBM WebSphere Application V8.5.5 & 9.0+, Client and IIS.
2. Experience with applying patches to Middleware environments. Must have worked with security audits in the past.
3. Experience in analyzing memory leaks, Java thread, core and heap dumps.
4. Experience in tuning and capacity planning.
5. Knowledge of Java Infrastructure (jdk, jre, jks, etc.)
6. 2+ years of Experience in Tomcat, Apache HTTP server.
7. 2+ years of working experience with Jenkins pipelines (declarative scripts), telegraf, influxdb, Grafana and ELK Stack.
8. Design automated CI/CD solutions for our middleware and IIS environment. Must have worked extensively with Jenkins pipelines to deliver automated deployments and testing.
9. Experience with creating and maintaining certificates using iKeyman, openssl, keytool, SSL protocols, ciphers and other security requirements.
10. 3+ years’ experience with Windows, Linux (CentOS, RHEL).
11. 3+ years’ experience with installation and maintenance of software on Windows and Linux/Unix.
12. Experience with shell scripts, such as bash or korn shell.
13. Experience with file transfer protocols, such as FTPS or SFTP.
14. Experience with Network and Application tier technologies.
15. Strong understanding on DNS, LDAPS, AD, HTTP, TCP/IP, Web browsers, Firewalls.
16. Open support tickets and work closely with the Vendors and business partners.
17. Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
18. Flexibility to take over new software ownership.
19. Ability to train senior and junior-level WebSphere Administrators.
1. Experience with Citrix Load Balancers.
2. Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Subversion, Maven and Ansible.ja
3. Experience with Web Services Request/Response Model.
4. Experience with Micro-Services technologies.
5. Experience with WordPress and maintaining via patches.
6. Experience with IBM COTS applications like Maximo, eClient and eNavigator.
7. Experience with Manage Engine APM Insight Manager.
8. Experience with scripting languages, such as YAML, JACL, JYTHON, PowerShell and Python.
9. Experience with Microsoft’s Active Directory.
10. Constantly keeping yourself aware of the latest technologies and providing process improvement solutions.
11. Experience working in Disaster Recover (DR) environments.
In order to be successful in this role, at a minimum the candidate should:
1. Be innovative, energetic, energizing, flexible and eager to learn.
2. Be able to create realistic schedules and stay on schedule.
3. Be able to practice candor, transparency and collaboration.
4. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
5. Experience with Local, State or Federal government
6. 5+ years’ experience with WebSphere Application Server and IBM HTTP Server.
7. Troubleshooting of systems and applications beyond the basics.
8. Able to collaborate closely with the Application Development/Deployment teams during release and production issues.
9. Experience with Windows and Linux systems operation and maintenance.
10. Time management and work prioritizing skills.
11. Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
12. Ability to manage projects with minimal supervision.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677