Role Design Engineer : Vehicle Architecture No. of resource 2
Responsibilities 1. Minimum 3 years? Experience in Vehicle Architecture for Commercial truck industry
2. Have knowledge of System and Sub Systems of commercial truck.
3. Should have experience in Digital mock up, and conducting inter departmental design review.
4. Required knowledge and understanding of different configuration, and configuration diagram creation.
5. Ability to understand customer requirements.
6. Basic knowledge of routing and clipping and its standards.
Must have experience in Commercial Vehicle
CAD/CAE Tool skills UG NX 7.5
Modeling, Drafting, Assemblies & sheet metal
PLM Team center
Qualification BE ? MECH/Automobile
Relevant years 3 4 years
Industry exposure Automotive/Truck Industry
3D Design no. of resource 4
1. Well versed with UGNx with hands on experience in automotive domain.
2. Familiar with GD&T, Routing and tubing
3. Should be able to build 3D component designs (Brackets, clips, packaging hardware)
4. Vehicle integration, Component packaging
5. Should be able to create info fitment drawings / installation drawings.
6. Familiar with PLM, TeamCenter
7. Years of hands on experience 3+
8. Good communication skills ? Verbal and written