Position Role/Tile: Lead CI/CD and Source Merge Specialist
This position is for a Lead CI/CD and Source Merge Specialist with professional experience working within the MS Dynamics (MS Power Apps) Solution; building CI/CD pipelines and source control branching and merging through Azure Dev Ops/GitHub.
The Lead CI/CD and Source Merge Specialist will bring professional experience working within the MS Dynamics (MS Power Apps) Solution, experience building CI/CD pipelines and source control branching and merging through Azure Dev Ops/GitHub.
This position will be part our CCWIS (FACS Replacement) project to rebuild the current Child Welfare Case Management System into a more modern Microsoft Power Apps/MS Dynamics application.
The selected candidate will be working within a SAFEe agile lifecycle methodology, supporting other developers by working ahead of the sprint team's current sprint goals, by prototyping and enabling capabilities around development and infrastructure.
In addition, when barriers get encountered within sprint development, the individual will work to remove barriers to development to meet the stated user stories.
The successful candidate will follow standard practices for migrating changes to the test and production environments and provide post-production support.
• 100% automated CI/CD process (script development, monitoring, troubleshooting)
• Source Control Merge Management (D365 solutions and Azure solutions)
• Solution Design & Prototyping for large solution in Power Platform or Azure
• Mentoring/Coaching of less experienced staff on technical implementations
• Troubleshooting support during the development process.
• Troubleshooting support for production as needed
• Assist in designing, developing, and enhancing large transaction and reporting databases.
• Assist in converting existing Legacy System into Microsoft Dynamics (MS PowerApps) solution.
• Develop database schemas, tables, and dictionaries using SQL server 2016, 2019, PowerApps common data service.
• Translate business requirements into software applications and models.
• Guiding team members to troubleshoot stored procedures and queries performances using SQL Server Profiler, Performance Monitor, DBCC Commands, Database Engine Tuning Advisor, and Execution plans. Recommend query and index improvements in the application to increase performance.
• Research, understand and apply best practices, cost-effective solutions, policies, and procedures towards assigned tasks, roles, and responsibilities.
• Use Azure Dev Ops to manage changes to code.
• Familiar with the best practices around developing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and PowerBI.
• Familiar with the best practices around developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Demonstrated experience developing (scripting/coding) in MS Dynamics/PowerApps
• Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience in creating database migration scripts by using schema and data compare tools.
• Write efficient, consistent, and testable code.
• Proficiency with using Visual Studio 2017 and higher
• Ability to understand and analyze the business requirements and come up with an efficient technical solution.
• Being able to work with minimal requirements and improve the functionality as requirements get refined.
• Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, Azure, etc.
• Experience with developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines – 3 years REQUIRED.
• Experience with Azure Dev Ops and Source Control Merge Management for Dynamics – 3 years - REQUIRED.
• Experience in working with MS Dynamics and PowerApps – Combination of 3 years
• Experience with MS Dynamics Data Modeling – 3 years
• Proficiency with different versions of Visual Studio (2015 & higher) - 5 years
• Experience in architecting, writing, and maintaining APIs/Services - 5 years
• Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services - 2 year
• Experience working in an agile environment – 3 years
Candidate Differentiators include:
• Experience working with different SQL server versions (2016 and 2019) – Combination of 5 years.
• Knowledge of TSQL - 5 years
• Experience in using LINQ - 5 years
• Experience in using Power BI – 1 year
• Experience in creating batch packages using SSIS - 3 years
• Experience in creating reports using SSRS - 3 years
• Experience optimizing SQL queries for improving performance and maintaining data integrity - 5 years.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677