Position Role/Tile: Enterprise Architect Master
Location: Washington, DC.
In order to provide technical and architect leadership for the DESTINY e-architecture with emerging business solution practices, conceptualizing and experimenting with alternative architectural approaches, development and creating model components and interface specifications for the infrastructure products and enhance the capabilities of DESTINY application, there will be architectural design with industry proven software design patterns to migrate the existing application with numerous revisions, and expansions required in the support of the system.
Current DESTINY computer software applications, database management, and application activities must be supported.
This involves customer interaction with client to determine business requirements, documentation for existing modules and new enhancements with business rule changes, extensive testing – unit, stress and regression, quality assurance, and deployment.
Current application architecture includes CICS-COBOL-DB2 that blends with Power Builder and Web, COBOL programs in Online and Batch environments with DB2 databases.
Enterprise Architect Master with in-depth knowledge of application development on Java/J2EE with object oriented distributed Services Oriented Architecture environment is required because of the size and complexity of the system which requires extensive analysis before new or changed elements are introduced.
OCTO requires contractual technical support with the proper skill-sets to support its information technology requirements.
This person must be able to work with customers and team members to elicit requirements, validate understanding with customers, interpret and design business requirements, and write technical specifications.
This person shall evaluation the legacy environment, analyze system requirements, recommend solutions, and document all findings.
Solution shall include method for migrating from the legacy application in phases with no disruption to business operations.
iii. Detailed Responsibilities Include:
• Architectural and technical leadership to migrate the current modules to web based solution using SOA, Java/J2EE framework with AJAX.
• Capability to keep current application in compliance with new legislative and administrative requirements during migration process;
• Estimation of solution level of effort for migration of current application to SOA, JAVA, with Spring Framework;
• Architectural deliverable accountability
• E-Architecture design
• Expertise in Maven
• zLinux deployment and continuous delivery
• Working with Spring Boot
• Mentoring for development staff
• Documented code standards and methodology
• Deployment methodology
• Documented process flow from the core stakeholders in JAD sessions.
• Detailed Functional and Technical Requirement Specifications from the JAD using JIRA.
• Create Class and Sequence diagrams
• Recommendation to management for system performance parameters
Must possess good communications and writing skills, be organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org levels, & must be team-oriented and performance-oriented.
1. Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
2. Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
3. Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
4. Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle, Sybase).
5. Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677