Position Role/Tile: Epic Cogito Administrator
Location: Irving, TX.
• Designs, develops, tests, tunes, and maintains Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes within the Epic Clarity and Caboodle database environment, and custom data stores and marts.
• Performs modifications, full upgrades, patches, and SU's on all Epic Clarity and Caboodle environments.
• Performs production support and maintenance operations, participates in on-call support rotation, and actively resolves incidents and restores services in a continuous improvement environment.
• Projects associated with expanding Caboodle data models, building custom Caboodle data models and ETL processes, fulfills requests to acquire additional data in Clarity and Caboodle, and provides excellent partnership, collaboration, and consulting with other IT members and business customers.
• Participates in the development, documentation, and solution design of logical and physical data models. Additionally, technical expertise is applied to the design, development, and support of processing data of multiple databases and formats involving both internal and external sources and targets.
• Designs, develops, and tests ETL processes for error handling, operations logging and alerting, scheduling and job control.
• Develops, tests, and deploys quality ETL processes with minimal post-production incidents and performance and tuning excellence.
• Performs data analysis and data profiling.
• Performs production support to enhance stability and maintainability of solutions and continuous improvement.
• Actively resolves incidents and restores services in a continuous improvement environment. A strong proactive posture minimizes user outages and help desk incidents.
• Troubleshoots incidents surrounding supported solutions, including after-hours escalations of major incidents. Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, solution production support incidents, and apply permanent improvements.
• Effectively balances and prioritizes workloads among project work development, support maintenance and operations (including on-call rotation), innovation and creativity, and initiative in a proactive, continuous improvement environment.
• Completes complex work assignments independently, takes initiative to flush out gaps in requirements or hopeful business outcomes, documents and confirms key understandings, and produces products with extremely low production support footprints.
• Performs consistently as a team player who shares knowledge, maintains effective working relationships, and puts yourself in service to others-maintaining extremely high customer service levels.
• Contributes to the development of team process and technical standards, including the creation of reusable objects, highly efficient batch performance, and service management excellence. Translate business requirements into technical solutions, dealing well with ambiguity, and concluding how deliverables meet business goals. Demonstrated excellence using logical, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• 3+ years of experience performing as a Clarity ETL Administrator & Caboodle ETL Admin with upgrades and SUs, Data Link and Smart data Element solutions, data models and development,
• 5+ years of experience delivering data quality outcomes, working with relational databases and a multitude of file formats.
• Epic Clarity Admin/Caboodle Admin/Caboodle Developer experience or certification – required
• 5+ years of experience with data warehouse design and methodologies, including change data capture, star schemas, snowflakes, cubes and dimensional modeling.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677