Manages the development and implementation process of ETO projects involving departmental or crossfunctional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing ETO projects.
Plans and directs schedules and may monitor budget/spending.
Monitors the ETO project from initiation through delivery.
Organizes the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
This position has overall ETO project management responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other employees.
• Frequently interacts with peers and customers to gain cooperation of others or conduct presentations of complex technical information/project activities.
• Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
• Coordinates the resources necessary to execute the project
• Provides timely updates on project progress status through established reporting tools
• Ability to work on site/in person @ our East Setauket location at least 70% , including Fridays during summer time
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a project management role
• Previous ETO experience
• Legal authorization to work in the US is required- we will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
• Experience in process creation and strong analytical skills
• Strong oral, written communication and customer facing skills.