1. Design, develop, and validate electromechanical tools needed to support product test activities. These tools may include standard test methods, hardware fixtures, manual and automated electromechanical testing equipment, and data acquisition, data analysis, control, and reporting software.
2. Demonstrate test method repeatability and reproducibility through GRR, MSA, and other analytical techniques.
3. Develop hardware and disposables product verification protocols and reports
4. Support product test execution activities and report test anomalies for triage by the design team.
5. Analyze technical data using appropriate statistical techniques and communicate outcomes through clear, concise reporting
6. Accurately predict task effort and duration and keep stakeholders up-to-date with status