Position Role/Tile: Business Process Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA / Remote
The VOIP Business Process Analyst researches, gathers, and analyzes business, technology, and user requirements for the VOIP Phone System Call Center Assessment and Review Project.
For this position, the person will engage vendor of the current VOIP system and perform a review of the current call system with the goal of reconfiguring the system or recommending another system to better meet the agency’s needs and to optimize the efficiency of the VOIP phone system in order to deliver improved customer service to our mortgagors.
This role will assist in the following:
1.)Evaluation of the business and current call center processes for improvements regarding specific KPIs.
Benchmarking to include:
a.Service Level Agreements
b.Average Speed to answer
c.Call Flow and tracking
d.Customer Service improvements
2.)Payment options process review. Assessment to include:
a.Review of current process (payment processes handled on-premise)
b.Review of pain points and how to improve payment options for callers to use
3.)Overall assessment of current VOIP system
a.Cisco System review of call handling
b.Review of the designated queues and flow between each queue
c.Review of KPIs. Benchmarking to include: Abandonment rate mis-directed calls, occupancy rate and average agent call duration
The candidate chosen elicits requirements from the business by call monitoring, surveys, and side-by-side observation of each business unit that uses the current call center application.
The process analyst writes, revises, and models the business requirements for clarity, project understanding, and problem-solving.
This position also creates and/or modifies process documents to ensure optimal call center call flows and optimal call center operations.
This position provides recommendations based on the analysis and revises existing documentation and/or creates new related project documentation (e.g., business, and technical project artifacts, etc.) for various audiences.
This person will need to be proficient with the analysis of Call Center Operations and VOIP Call Workflows.
Knowledge of Avaya, Cisco, or any type of branded VOIP system is a must.
Expert use of Visio, Excel, SharePoint, and other MS products is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
50 % - Business Process Analysis / Requirements Gathering
• Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems.
• Researches, plans, gathers, and analyzes business and user requirements for projects.
• Interfaces with project subject matter experts to analyze and design solutions and to provide recommendations on deliverables.
• Assesses and analyzes processes and procedures to identify improvement opportunities.
• Creates content that is easy to read, thorough, flows logically, edited, indexed, and formatted.
• Elicits requirements utilizing interview, document analysis, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business, task, and workflow analysis, etc.
• Translates requirements into a document ensuring requirements are clear, concise, and repeatable.
• Analyzes, defines, and documents requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, internal and external checks and controls, interfaces with other systems, and outputs.
• Communicates user needs to IT and project teams through a variety of project specific documents (e.g., TDD, FDD, etc.).
• Monitors, identifies, and reports information security risks to protect the enterprise’s IT assets (e.g., intellectual property, regulated data, etc.).
• Identifies and reports on compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
• Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications.
10% - Stakeholder Interfacing
• Consults with Project Managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical staff, and stakeholders to identify, define, interpret, integrate, and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
• Acts as a liaison between users and IT in the analysis, design, configuration, testing, and maintenance of case management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
• Provides assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about project findings.
40% - Technical Writing/Content Management
• Writes, retains, and maintains system requirements and design documentation.
• Creates detailed project documents, workflows, and diagrams to provide clearly defined project deliverables.
• Creates and organizes new supporting documents.
• Creates user documentation to increase users' understanding of the end products and process improvements.
• Edits content to ensure compliance with the organizations' style guidelines and branding consistency.
• Assists in organizing and maintaining the project’s SharePoint site and other document repositories.
• Communicates and documents updates for users.
Central Business Solutions, Inc,
37600 Central Ct.
Newark, CA 94560.
Central Business Solutions, Inc(A Certified Minority Owned Organization)
Checkout our excellent assessment tool: http://www.skillexam.com/
Checkout our job board : http://www.job-360.net/
Central Business Solutions, Inc
37600 Central Court Suite 214 Newark CA, 94560
Phone: (833)247-8800 Fax: (510)-740-3677