As a Design Lead, you'll be responsible for collecting and translating user and stakeholder's insights into top notch user experiences.
You'll design functional and intuitive features to address our customer's needs and provoke emotional responses.
You'll use your knowledge of good design principles and processes and your creativity to achieve success in your projects.
You'll be responsible for the delivery of UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs, and final products that will be created with a team of designers, developers, product owners and many other roles specific to the project.
Ultimately, you'll solve design problems by creating user-friendly designs that will have direct impact on the user-experience the products
1. You can lead large projects
2. You are well versed in evolving UX/UI strategy for a green field project and can lead from the front to execute the strategy
3. You must have experience of designing UX and UI Strategy for Salesforce core clouds
4. You know how to use the tools of the trade like, Figma, Sketch, Invision, Principle, Overflow, Photoshop, Illustrator.
5. You have experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
6. You know how to acquire user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps.
7. You have experience with UX design for complex workflows for technical customers.
8. You know how to define and prioritize problems to be tackled.
9. You know how to provide simple solution to complex design problems
10. You have great communication skills that allow you to easily share your knowledge with the customers and your team, adding value to each project.
Bachelor or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent degree is desirable.
Minimum 8 + years of experience
At least 2 Salesforce related past projects experience. Service Cloud UX will be a plus
UX Designer Credential Certification from Salesforce is a big plus